Halacae is a concept-based, interpretive, artistic, philosophical language with just 16 letters.
- Halacae Handbook
- The definitive guide to the language. Includes guides, charts, dictionaries, and a phrasebook.
- Word Info Viewer
- Extract data and approximate meaning from a word.
- Name Draft
- Document containing literally translated first names.
- Number Chart
- Number conversion sheet for Arabic, Halacae, and Roman numerals, along with other bases..
- Also see the Halacae Numeral Sequencer
- Document containing transcriptions of names, which is not preferred.
Halacae is designated
art-x-halacae in the ConLang Code Registry (CLCR), which uses the ISO-639-3 standard.