The Universal Feedback System, or UFBS, is the hub for submitting feedback for any R74n project.
It is made entirely with Google Drive products, including Google Forms linked to Sheets, and is entirely free to set up and use.
All responses to feedback forms are public, but no user data is collected.
This project is part of the R74n Commons.
- Response Sheet
- Feedback for different projects can be viewed with the tabs below the sheet
- Simpler webpage
- Google Drive
- Feedback Form Template
- Feedback Responses Template
- Secure Line
- Identifier Request Form
- Hello in Every Way (Responses)
- Unit Converter (Responses)
- R74moji (Responses)
- Words and Definitions (Responses)
- UniSearch (Responses)
- Mix-Up! (Responses)
- PixelFlags (Responses)
- Main Website (Responses)
- Rue, Styling, Commons, Time Machine, Search, and other general parts of R74n.com
- R74n Icons (Responses)
There are many other feedback systems that are not part of the UFBS.
- Sandboxels (Responses)
- Copy Paste Dump
- R74n Wikibase
- Social Media Lists
- Discord Server Feedback (Invite - Join First)
- More Socials
You can also leave public reviews on services such as Google.